LegacyGT.com

My 05 LGT Tell me what you think

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks man Loving the new Avatar as usual Lmao. Hmm next mod is hard to say what do you think? I know I want GSC cams, after market radiator probably Misimoto, Sti or another name brand Medal petals, Custom paint job, another Momo shift Knob but different from the one I have, and I'm sure there is more just can't think right now. How bout you what's your next mod or mods you want?
05 Legacsti with toys, Efi Logics Tuned, Whitey Built

Well after I get back from Cali, I'm gonna look into replacing my rotors. They still have life left in them but I'm looking to go with some Stop Tech Slotted Rotors. Will def do my LCA bushings, and replace valve cover gasket. Since I'm gonna be driving the Accord as my DD, I'm gonna see if I get some Basic Tein Coilovers for the LGT.

Hopefully by summer I have some cash saved up and I'll start looking for a turbo replacement. Not looking for anything major.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool that's what I want to hear.

I have the Mishimoto Rad. It's a really nice unit. Hasn't given me any problems and I've had it for about 8ooo miles.

Added to the mod list:

Rear DBA conversion slotted rotors

Muteki Black Lug nuts

The roof spoiler is the same as the trunk spoiler you don't like except it's cut down to fit the roof lol.

Suuper clean. Love the roof spoiler. It'll be good to see it with the lip spoiler on ;)

It actually and I know I'm jinxing myself as we speak has never scraped yet :) I am going to post more pic's. For some reason this site was being gay and not letting me uploading them last night.
very interesting. does the exhaust scrape a lot?

Thanks man will do. You could also find some one that has the Wingless truck in black and trade them. That's what I did :)

looking good! Wish mine was silver and wingless lol. Keep up the good work