LegacyGT.com

How many miles are on your 2nd gen Legacy?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder who has the highest? Monkey or stang... They've got me beat and I'm almost a 245k

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 4

Check out my avitar. I turned 300,000 last Christmas day.

http://s472.photobucket.com/user/smstavros/media/ODO300KRollover2_zpse72a6ed0.mp4.html

Edited by stevenva
RIP 96 Legacy 2.2 4EAT lost reverse @ 374,000 miles

White it is,,, But yours only goes to 120MPH.

Forget I said that. I've never been past 85 anyway

]

The Outback I bought as a donor has the red needle speedo. I plan on swapping it with mine but I didn't pay attention to the top speed. Currently mine also says 140 but the governor kicks in around 120.

The only reason I look at other peoples cars is so I can see my Subie in the reflection - Carver Snell

Check out 2nd Gen Legacy Enthusiast & Resource Directory

290,817 miles today.....

Update: 294,877 miles

bought w/ 78 miles (one-owner)

Starting to get a bit of an oil leak....

Shouldn't ALL Subie owners who break 300k get a bonus from Subaru of America? :lol:

Edited by 30legacyl

• 2 months later...
207K on my 97 2.2 legacy wagon! Leaks about about a quart of oil every thousand miles, the CAT is shot and even though it hesitates on acceleration sometimes, (due to a IAC that needs replacement) she still going strong..... and then I got rear ended on the highway. Was banged up pretty good, but still ran and was driveable for 3 weeks after that! Where I then I hit a nasty pothole and bent the lower control arm. I think she is telling me it's time. So I'm going to limp on over to the the salvage yard and put her to bed. She wasn't in great shape when i bough her, gave that car hell for the last quarter of her life and she gave me 207 thousand miles! I've already got a 98 lined up to test tomorrow or a 97 on monday.