View Single Post
#4: 02-08-2007, 10:08 PM

enthusiast
Title: Stage IIE
Car: 05 GT MT
Send a private message to enthusiast Find all posts by enthusiast Reply With Quote
If I am in country I will do this. I need to get my brakes and tires upgraded
Directly from the site:
6-2-2007 Flatirons Tuning Subaru Track Day!
If you made it to our first meet, well, you know all about this. But if you missed, let me bring you up to speed.

Simply put, we wanted to give everyone with a Subaru the chance to take it out to a track, have a lot of fun, and see what their cars can do. So with out further ado…

Flatirons Tuning will be hosting a Subaru track day June 2nd this year at the Colorado State Patrol track in Golden, Colorado. Michael Pettiford of Go 4 It Racing along with a few of his instructors will be helping us organize the event, and will be available to give some tips, etc. We will most likely have a few other special guests, and I will post more about that as I get more information.

We will also be hosting a Meet/Tech inspection the day before the track day, Friday, June 1st, either at Flatirons Subaru, or at the Flatirons Auto Center. This is just so we can take a quick look over your car to make sure that you have good tires, and brakes, and aren’t leaking any fluids, etc. And this will give everyone a chance to meet each other, and we can go over some of the details for the next day.

There will also be a non-refundable $35 fee to reserve your spot, and a short registration form that will need to be completed. We won’t be collecting these yet, and I will post more details when we have them.

We won’t be keeping track of your times, and there won’t be any prizes for “First Place”. This will be an opportunity for you to take your car out on a track, and see what it is capable of, and get some professional instruction if you are interested. To make sure that everyone gets plenty of track time, we are going to limit to the field to 50 Subaru’s.

At this time, we want to keep it to a Subaru only field, but I will let everyone know if that changes.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and check back to this first post often, as I will be constantly up-dating it as we have more information.

If you are interested in some one-on-one instruction, Michael Pettiford will also be doing some smaller classes at this track on March 4th, and April 8th. You can contact Go 4 It Services at 303-666-4113 for more details.

Jon C.

Last edited by enthusiast; 02-08-2007 at 10:10 PM..