View Single Post
#1: 01-20-2007, 10:34 PM
Bullyclutch's 06 WRX PP & fly in 05 LGT

LittleBlueGT
Title: RS4 killer
Car: 05 Atlantic Blue non-limited GT MT
Send a private message to LittleBlueGT Find all posts by LittleBlueGT Reply With Quote
My car has had the motor pulled for a few days now, good time to do a better clutch!

I received my moddified 06 WRX PP and clutch and got a new OEM 06WRX flywheel in from the dealer.

It is very obvious side-by-side that the the 06 WRX and 05+ LGT PP&fly combo is very different. I hope to have comparison pics for you next saturday night. I really hope that the full 06 WRX kit will bolt right in to our cars. When I know for sure I will update.

Here are a few pics. Hopefully you can see there roller-bearing design. Supposedly this PP will have about 38% more clamping force then OEM, but be the same or slightly less pedal pressure then stock. I will measure to know for sure.

I tried to link these pics directly, but it didn't work.

You can see them all here:

Bullyclutch

Update, (long overdo!!!)

The clutch has completely broken in and I have reset the pedal to where it was with the OEM clutch.

This thing rocks for a daily driver. Your wife/GF could drive it and never notice a difference at all.

I managed to get a 4.2 sec 0-60 with this clutch and 327 wtq from my AVO380 all launched at 4900 or so.

I can't imagine a clutch hold more power while not chattering, and have no increase in pedal effort.

Thumbs up!!!

Last edited by LittleBlueGT; 04-30-2007 at 04:05 PM..
Sponsored links