View Single Post
#5: 08-15-2006, 12:19 PM

Boulderguy
Title: occasionally listening
Car: 2005 OBXT
Send a private message to Boulderguy Find all posts by Boulderguy Reply With Quote
For what it's worth, I spoke with about 10 vendors, maybe more when I was trying to find suspension options for my car. It was almost a joke how unprofessional the ppl I spoke with were - repeated calls not returned, uneducated opinions, incorrect info, general unprofessional attitudes. I could give specifics you wouldn't believe but it'd be inappropriate.

Dan at Mach V was the one exception to that experience & the only one who seemed to run a real, customer-focused & driven business. And ultimately the product he recommended for me I had to buy somewhere else b/c he didn't sell it. That's professionalism - being able to put my needs before his inventory, let alone the ppl skills.

So when I need something in the future, that's who I'll call. I don't mind paying for experience & judgement, I've found it tends to be much cheaper that way in the long run anyhow.

Those of you just looking for the best price will ultimately pay far more in other ways.

So one vote for Mach V Dan.