View Single Post
#3: 06-22-2006, 05:56 PM

Always Dirty
Title: Member
Car: '05 LGT Ltd, OBP w/speckled white bumper
Send a private message to Always Dirty Find all posts by Always Dirty Reply With Quote
Well, got my car back from the dealer (Clay Subaru in Norwood) and they didn't so much as shampoo the carpet, despite the fact that I told them it was ruined and had been sitting in essentially standing water for a week. I put my hand on the carpet and it's still wet, and now my hand smells like mildew. So I called the service manager today and he says that they don't change the carpet, but maybe the insulation got damaged so I need to drrop it off again for them to "take a look." Thanks alot - another 30 miles out of my way for them to maybe/maybe not do anything about it.

Oh, and they did me the favor of flushing out my new Mobil1 with 2k miles on it and replacing it with the stock crap. Again, service manager sounds annoyed and says that they don't check it before they change it.

So a big **** you out to Clay Subaru - thanks for nothing. Oh - and if you're reading this - tell your secretary not to tell the customers that the car was also cleaned inside and out - it makes things disappointing when they show up to pick it up and the car is as dirty as it was when I brought it in and my gas light is now on. Jerks.