View Single Post
#18: 07-24-2013, 08:08 PM

shi_daniel
Title: New Member
Car: Legacy GT 2011
Send a private message to shi_daniel Find all posts by shi_daniel Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfoyle View Post
If all you need is to remove the "plastic" bumper cover, than yes, this is only a 10minute job. I damaged my bumper cover this past winter and replaced it myself. ~10 of the twist/pull pop-its are spaced around the bottom of the bumper cover (under the car), from the wheel wells and then to the back of the car. Once those are all taken out, the top of the bumper cover is held in place by overlapping "clips" (for lack of a better word) that you can disengage by simply pulling. No need to worry about lights, or trunk trim, or anything else...
Then you are telling me that I can follow the instructions in PDF without the step that demands lights and trunk trim removal, isn't? I don't understand why the instructions talks about lights and trunk trim removal maybe there is a risk to scratch the lights, when pulling up the bumper. However, I see there is no space to pull up the bumper without removing the lights. I'm really confused!

Well, you're helping me a lot!

Thanks again!

Last edited by shi_daniel; 07-24-2013 at 08:29 PM..