View Single Post
#1: 07-14-2013, 09:03 AM
Anyone gone from LGT to Evo X?

Moddiction
Title: Vendor II
Car: 2008 OBP Legacy GT SC'd Honda S2000
Send a private message to Moddiction Find all posts by Moddiction Reply With Quote
I just got the legacy over the winter for a daily driver. I have a boosted s2000 for the summer/weekends etc.

The legacy is pretty fun. Felt super slow stock but I am now stage 2 custom tune at 19 psi. I was thinking of upgrading the turbo to a 16g BNR one for a little more and I had some shaft play.

I have been reading more on the evox now though and they seem really awesome! Much more room for power in them, much better handling etc. of course a lot more money as well and not as comfortable of an interior etc.

Has anyone made the jump? The new evox models can be got with leather interior and navigation, sunroof etc. so wouldn't be too terrible in the comfort and features department.

I'm thinking I will either keep the legacy gt and maybe sell my s2000. If I do that would be dumb to have both a LGT and an evox so I wouldn't do that. I would possibly sell the s2000 for an LS3 corvette or maybe even a lotus Elise and boost that but not sure about that one.

If I sell the legacy I would want an awd all weather but fun car which is where the evo would come in.
I would much rather an evo over an sti as they really blow them out of the water over all.
Sponsored links