View Single Post
#79: 05-22-2013, 06:49 PM

The_Todd
Title: Senior Member
Car: 2013 Legacy 2.5 Sport SWP
Send a private message to The_Todd Find all posts by The_Todd Reply With Quote
When I ordered mine I asked if the relays were water tight given the automotive application and they reassured me they were, they stated they even have submurged them in water for a duration of time so I'm thinking freak occurance. I have since exchanged out my h7 pnp hid kit for a retro. During my research, halogen projectors typically don't fare well with hid bulbs in terms of beam pattern and output given the different bulb size. I'll be doing a write up when I do mine.

edit: they have ALWAYS been great answering the phone, this symptom shouldn't take this long to recitfy, OP, give them a call and sort it out and get back to us! =)

edit #2 : Additionally, not sure who you have been emailing at TRS but here is the President of TRS' email: Matt@TheRetrofitSource.com

If you use the website "contact" section it goes to a general email account that they check but I'd imagine the pres would be the best sort of contact directly if you are not getting a response via the website. I would personally call due to their mass incoming emails from people with everything from warranty questions to install questions.

Last edited by The_Todd; 05-23-2013 at 11:48 AM..