View Single Post
#15: 04-08-2013, 08:37 AM

thejammonster
Title: New Member
Car: 2013 Legacy 3.6R Ltd.
Send a private message to thejammonster Find all posts by thejammonster Reply With Quote
Just picked up my 2013 Legacy 3.6R Ltd. with Nav/Eyesight. Less than a week, but it is completely awesome and the systems all work as advertised. The adaptive cruise control is sweet, and there have been some hidden perks I have been finding too. For example, while sitting at a traffic light behind a car, if you aren't paying attention and the car in front of you starts moving it beeps and tells you that the car in front of you has started moving. That is nice to avoid getting honked at for sitting at a green light like a tool I got mine built new from the factory so you ended up with a better sale price than I did, but I think it is totally worth it. I am coming from a 2010 LGT and aside from getting used to the automatic I am not missing it at all. The 3.6R definitely has some speed, but the only downside is that the fuel economy is about the same as the LGT (18 city/25 highway). It doesn't require the premium fuel though, so there is a little bit of a savings there. I don't have enough time driving to give you real world numbers yet but the estimated MPG on the trip odo seems to be about right.