View Single Post
#54: 03-31-2013, 12:21 AM

qiman
Title: Junior Member
Send a private message to qiman Find all posts by qiman Reply With Quote
My update is that my car is absolutely running smoother.

I haven't been able to test my plug cable yet to show a difference in spark because - no joke - I haven't been able to open my 2 car garage door in the past 2 weeks. This thing weights a ton and the torsion spring broke so I'd need like 3 weight lifters to raise this thing. Will have a new lightweight R 18.4 insulated door installed in about 10 days so then I can get in there and get to work. Unbelievable! lol

Anyway, I'll report my findings good or bad but from the compression chamber tests by people I know, these cables absolutely give a bigger spark that lasts longer too. I'll explain what these interesting cables are about when I can test this one. They're more than just non-resistor cables.

In my opinion, the ignition system should be designed "backwards" from normal - start with plugs, then cables, then ignition coil, then CDI/MSD, then possible modification for plasma. No sense in getting a big souped up ignition coil and cdi or msd if 95%+ of it is going to be wasted in line resistances.

Glad to see there is some interest in this subject! More to come...
The Following User Says Thank You to qiman For This Useful Post:
pleaidestar (04-01-2013)