I purchased my Legacy GT new in 2008 and have been having a blast with it, until this year I ran into some bad luck. I had to replace the intake manifold gaskets, while doing so I discoverd an excessive amount of oil in my intercooler. After digging in further and removing the DP I found a fair amount of shaft play in the stock turbo. The good news is I got to bolt up a BNR16G, turbo back exhaust, TMIC, filtered oil supply, new OCV's, and while I was at it threw in some Koni's on Epic springs. Had the tuning done by infamous. All I can say is that damn shaft play was the best thing to ever happen to my car!!!
Well, the real reason I became a member here was to find answers to my most important questions:
1. What is the best oil to use for my car?
2. What Cat-Back will give me the best boxer Rumble?
3. How do you read the damn dipstick?
4. What happens if I get soap in the hood scoop when washing my car?
5. What BOV should I get? - I want the most power and noise.
Seriously though, I've been reading the forum for couple of years. I was able to easily gather all the information I needed to do my upgrades and turbo swap myself. This is truly a great place to get information, research parts, and get information on the best vendors - GREAT SITE.