View Single Post
#33: 03-26-2013, 10:01 PM

fahr_side
Title: Royal Pain in the Ass
Car: '08 18GTX+meth 6MT GH8
Send a private message to fahr_side Find all posts by fahr_side Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Shark View Post
Also to anyone saying, "Why spend 500 to make your car less efficient" I'd rather hear a Subaru rumple then a Civic 4 banger fart. And I bet you would to, so I can deal with a tiny downgrade in performance.
How about option #3, 'leave it alone'? I'd rather leave it sounding stock than waste time and money sounding like something it isn't, just to make the car slower. I like quiet. I'm at 320whp and whisper-quiet. I don't need to sound like I have a lot of power when I don't, or like I'm in an old 90s rally car when I'm not. Where I live going around making the loud blub-blub sound in your n/a Subaru would just invite every idiot with a riced-out Civic or non-Evo Lancer to come stomp your ass. I'd rather keep it subtle and pass by unmolested, but you go ahead and do what you like, just as this guy did.

Last edited by fahr_side; 03-27-2013 at 12:24 AM..