View Single Post
#1: 03-25-2013, 10:03 AM
Install Bonanza - Springfield VA

BarManBean
Title: Hicksta V2.0
Car: '05 OBXT 6MT - Cryotuned
Send a private message to BarManBean Find all posts by BarManBean Reply With Quote
Going to be installing a fairly large group of parts in April--specifically between the 14th and the 19th. Basically my wife is leaving to attend a week-long class--while this means that I've got daddy day-care duties on my own for the week, it also means that I'll have two cars available and my evenings will be pretty much free after 7.30pm or so. I plan to throw the wagon up on jack stands for the week starting on Sunday afternoon and continuing until everything is done.

Here's the list of parts / what's planned:
  • Spark plug change
  • Cobb Downpipe
  • STI Up Pipe
  • Grimmspeed EBCS
  • Forge BPV
  • BP TMIC Kit
  • PLX Wideband
  • aFe Air Filter
  • Oil Change, MAF cleaning
All of the above needs to get done all at once for my stage 2 tune. Assuming it all gets done here's the rest of the list:

• PCV Valve replacement
  • Stainless Steel Brake Lines and flush
  • TRS Retroquik HIDs
  • Grimmspeed Master Cylinder Brace
  • Group N Transmission Mount
  • Front / Rear sway bars with end links
I'm pretty comfortable with most of the installs and have done a number of them before. That said, if anyone feels like stopping by for support or to do some wrenching that would be cool. I plan to work each evening from about 8pm to midnight. If you want to stop by shoot me a PM and let me know when you might swing by and also if you are looking to help install anything in particular--would be great to have some help on the HID install and the PLX wiring in particular. I'll probably have a friend or two around on some of the evenings already and will have beer in the fridge.

In stock and shipping now

Last edited by BarManBean; 04-11-2013 at 08:25 AM..
Sponsored links