View Single Post
#13: 03-20-2013, 10:54 PM

AkumaMax
Title: Contributing V.P.
Car: 2005 LGT Wagon Limited 5EAT
Send a private message to AkumaMax Find all posts by AkumaMax Reply With Quote
ummmm WOW. I haven't even gone into detail with the wiring on the HK system but I know that on the 2005-2007 Legacy's that blue Connection port is a grounding system. It's strange because it looks like it uses the entire cars grounding system to run through the AMP. Maybe to keep it static free. Not sure, not an audio guy. as for the other 2 white ones the smaller one on the left looks to be the main harness connection to the stereo(power, etc..) and the one on the right might run the audio. Wow after looking at the HK PDF you attached there is a lot of work to be done. Is it possible...Yes. Will it be a quick and easy install/hookup? After I have time to read the PDF and pin out from our 05 models to the 09 models then wiring can commence. I know for sure I have quite a few of the Blue connectors lying around from my 06 SpecB harness that I chopped up. As well as plenty of wire to keep costs down. Shoot I might even be able to make it plug and play for any year. There is just one thing I need. That is close up shots of the 3 plugs there. Like I said I know I have the blue one just need a better pic of each separate one to confirm.