View Single Post
#884: 03-20-2013, 04:29 AM

Higuma
Title: Senior Member
Car: 13 Subaru 2.0GT DIT Legacy Touring Wagon
Send a private message to Higuma Find all posts by Higuma Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelino1968 View Post
@Higuma - if You weren't on a LHD vehicle I'd ask if maybe You had intentions in selling me Your car Very nice, indeed !!
Ciao, all the best.
Thanks - I waited almost 2 months for them to build it at the factory but was pretty happy when it arrived - and still am now...

It should come together pretty well this spring - I don't plan on doing anything yet to the motor as it already has 300ps but I will be concentrating on the suspension / tires this summer... There is still no tuners here in Japan that are willing to stick their necks out on the DIT and the fact that I live up north doesn't help as most tuners are on Honshu ( Tokyo -> Osaka mainly )

I already have Blitz ZZR dampers sitting in my hallway waiting to go in along with the Ray's wheels and 225/40-19s as soon as the weather clears up ( we had another snow storm today )

Waiting for my Cusco front & rear sway bars to arrive and will be adding all 4 of Cusco's power braces sometime in the summer - may go with the rear lateral links and trailing arms but that will be a wait and see thing - perhaps next spring...

We are starting to see other parts starting to show up now for the latest editions BRG & BRM models - nice factory looking "D" shaped steering wheel finally came available that uses all the factory switches and air bag etc., - looks really nice...

There will be a flood of parts & mods coming this summer I am certain but I am also certain that my 2013 MOD budget will be spent very soon and anything else will have to wait...

Cheers,