View Single Post
#1900: 03-19-2013, 09:40 PM

Bootsie
Title: Member
Car: 2013 SWP Legacy 2.5i Sport
Send a private message to Bootsie Find all posts by Bootsie Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGiT_Flat4 View Post
Yeah but only your SpecB would be able to power something like that. Our regular Legacys aren't capable of generating the necessary 1.21 gigawatts.

Actually I found this discussion to be very much not boring...rather entertaining in fact. Besides, as the thread title states, this is for "all esle unrelated to the Spotted thread) If you are on a fairly tight budget, I would suggest looking for a setup on ksl.com. You can usually even find good lightly used JL audio subs/amps on there at reasonable prices. I have a single JL 10W3v3 4ohm with a JL 500/1 amp and it bumps more than hard and loud when I want it to (I just have to watch out for trunk rattle, which I can't stand...one day I will do dynamat) but produces good quality bass at lower volumes too.

A little relieved to hear that with a username like Bootsie....although of course there's nothing wrong with that even if you were a dude
Thanks I have looked a little on ksl, but I'll have to keep checking, I buy a lot if stuff off of ksl, it's great!

Haha yeah it is kinda a girlish username, but of course it's a car forum so everyone assumes I'm a guy. I think you'd be even more surprised if you saw me haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killy83 View Post
Good thing you caught yourself there. Bootsy Collins might have had to do something

Haha my username comes from a children's book called Bootsie Barker Bites... My family started calling me that and it kind of stuck...

Thanks for the help from everyone on the subs, I'm still trying to figure out what to do for sure... Plus I bought a house this weekend, so things have been pretty crazy!