View Single Post
#1: 03-15-2013, 07:29 PM
FS: (NY) 2008 subaru outback xt 5speed 12500 obo - SOLD

Rickbubello
Title: Junior Member
Send a private message to Rickbubello Find all posts by Rickbubello
Year, Make and Model: 2008 subaru outback XT 5 Speed manual
Color: Black
Miles: 125,500 (40k on new motor, 1k on new clutch and turbo)
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Title: Clear - no accident
Lien: Local Lien through Wells Fargo
VIN: will be provided upon request and serious inquiry
Seller's email address: rickbubello@gmail.com
Asking Price: $12,000 obo which is trade in price- why let the dealer get it for that price- id rather pass off the savings to someone instead

I bought this 2008 subaru outback back in nov 2011 when my 04 wrx wagon was hit and totaled by a drunk driver. I got a great deal on it, but after 1k miles my engine blew (clylinder 3 spun rod/bearing). It was replaced under warranty with a 40k mile engine, a brand new vf46 turbo and a brand new clutch and flywheel all oem spec, the engine was out of a 2008 outback xt as well. Everything was torn apart, redone and done well by a dealer in wappingers falls ny with paperwork. I tinted the windows all the way around at infinite mobile in glens falls ny, and put new winter tires on it (general snow tires), also comes with a set of potenza grid g019 summer tires with less then 5k miles on it.

The manual transmission shifts perfect, the wagon averages about 25mpg on the highway and about 20 in town. It does have SI mode so you can put it in S# for spirited driving or Intelligent mode to save gas.

The only reason why I am selling it is because I thought I didnt want another wrx, but I find myself going back to one. My license plate says WRXDAD, so you can gather I do like them and have owned 4 of them. I never raced the wagon and I use it to commute my 2 children under 2 and back and forth to work. Car is mint minus one scratch on the bumper

Price is 12000 , but please dont low ball me. If i dont get the price I want, ill just keep it and buy another wrx as my fun car. Thank you and email me with any questions
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0376.JPG
Views:	59
Size:	330.1 KB
ID:	145057   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0379.JPG
Views:	50
Size:	307.9 KB
ID:	145058  

Last edited by Rickbubello; 03-16-2013 at 10:56 AM..
Sponsored links