View Single Post
#14: 03-14-2013, 07:51 PM

Bootsie
Title: Member
Car: 2013 SWP Legacy 2.5i Sport
Send a private message to Bootsie Find all posts by Bootsie Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppertone View Post
Hello Bootsie, can you help me out a little more on your wants and budget please? Knowing the parameters in which you want to operate will allow me to suggest exactly what you will need. I agree about using what had been previously run as why pay twice for one service. Now from my understanding so far you have an 8gauge amp kit currently installed. How were you regulating the bass that emanated rom your subwoofer? Where was his placed and how much room are you willing to lose? These are just some basic questions that will help me and you in the long run.
Wants= as much bass as I can get for my budget of around $200ish... And yes I would like to use what has already been run, under the seats would be nice but would require a lot more money to install...

Yes 8gauge currently, they hooked it up to the rear speakers so I had to fade to the rear to turn up the sub which sounds terrible because you lose everything from the fronts... So I turned up the gain with sounded good, but probably blew the sub...

It was placed in the trunk, and I would like to keep the space loss to a minimum and still be able to fold down the seats and use as a pass through for snowboards and such...

Thanks everyone for the help!