#1827: 03-14-2013, 03:33 PM

Waaazooo
Title: Burning Monkey
Car: LGT LTD
Send a private message to Waaazooo Find all posts by Waaazooo Reply With Quote
Quote:
I love the STi Sedans.

Was just a little small for my needs.
The new Sti has a pretty comparable knee room to the BM LGT. Which was my whole move from the GD STi to the BM LGT to the GR Sti. I admit its not as wide though.

My GD wasn't big enough for our kids. So I traded it in for a bigger car. Then while Doug the paperwork for the LGT I sat in the STi 5door. The back seat is almost as big but I couldn't do the 5door. Once the sedan came back into production I went back to the imprezas.

I miss the LGT all the time. Except when I'm at summit point or vir.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellesedil View Post
My wife, who was 6 months pregnant at the time, didn't find the seats comfortable enough. Otherwise, I'd have an STi right now. We test drove a 2.5i, which was ok, but ended up walking away. I was ready to head back to the Ford dealership to see if I could get over some issues with the Fusion or try a Taurus SHO, but the wife found the 2.5GT in the Legacy brochure. Ordered one the next day.
I had my wife test ride the wrx limited, the leather seats are plusher than the alacantra. Then I did the bait and switch for the Sti. She doesn't know the difference. She still thinks these things have V8's under the hood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Waaazooo; 03-14-2013 at 03:36 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Waaazooo For This Useful Post:
redstriker (03-22-2013)