View Single Post
#9: 03-14-2013, 01:30 PM

Bootsie
Title: Member
Car: 2013 SWP Legacy 2.5i Sport
Send a private message to Bootsie Find all posts by Bootsie Reply With Quote
Thanks everyone, I am getting it looked at today to make sure it is blown like I think, and it is the sub that is blown but because it is an all in one system I don't think I can just replace the sub....

I am currently trying to decide between another all in one self powered unit, or a kit with sub, amp, and box...

The basslink was good in my civic but obviously I had to turn it up too much in the legacy to get the sound I wanted so that is why I am thinking of going with a 12 this time...

The basslink was installed by the hi-fi shop in Riverdale about 1.5 months ago for $170, so I would like to make use of that installed and just hook the new stuff up to that since I can't afford to pay for another install...

I am also thinking I will probably stick with ported for space and sound reasons, but I am open to suggestions on that as well...

The problem is I know enough about this stuff to kinds figure it out, but I don't know the tech stuff at all, so that makes it a little difficult. I am just trying to take everyone's opinions and figure out what will work best for me and my budget.

Thanks for your help!!