View Single Post
#32: 03-10-2013, 09:46 AM

SilverLegs
Title: Member
Car: 2005 Legacy GT Limited
Send a private message to SilverLegs Find all posts by SilverLegs Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by fahr_side View Post
I'm sorry. Was there another thread where you went over this, or did you go from the (closed) vendor thread where we told you this kit was a bad idea straight to the FS section here?
Listen. You never know if something is going to be good or not until you TRY it and test it. I had these brakes on my car for quite a while and so did my husband. We tried all the various things that we could change or fix to see if it was the setup that was the problem. We are two people out of hundreds that have bought this kit and we only know of one other person experiencing issues. That is 3 out of hundreds....that's a pretty low percentage.

Now....this is a for sale thread. We have given everyone the information we have and what we experienced. No one needs your snide remarks with your opinion that you clearly made once before in a thread that was closed because you turned it into a war. Lets not go there with this, okay? You have a right to your opinion...you have expressed it many times now DROP IT.

Now that I have gotten that off my chest.....

WRX front calipers are still for sale. Will entertain all offers.