I am not bailing. However I had decided to go ahead and install the black springs, even though I will have to pay the install labor a 2nd time once the struts come in.
Now I have to decide whether to go ahead with springs now, or wait. If I really thought it would be just 10 or 12 weeks, I'd wait.
So Myles. When you say production starts in 10 weeks, is that production on our struts, or on the parts Bilstein needs to complete the struts?
I'm thinking 10 weeks for Bilstein to get the parts, then we have to go through that BS of getting a production date, getting them made, getting them shipped, etc. I'm thinking 4 months at least. That's July 4th. I really don't want to waste another summer driving season flopping around. The snow is melting on Bobcat Pass, and the Enchanted Circle beckons. Should I install springs now, or wait?
Any guidance would be appreciated. And any ETA will be treated with salt grains.