Originally Posted by nospmoht04
Ok well catalyst doesn't seem to mind if someone wants to buy this one outright and he can wait until he ships me his oem later on. If he's cool with it I'm willing to sell it to you.
If screamin is ready to buy now, it definitely sounds like he needs it more than I do. I will pull my OEM, switch to my summer CF grill, and have you do your magic on mine which will be a great winter alternative grill to my CF one.