View Single Post
#18: 03-04-2013, 10:24 PM

TurboLag23
Title: Contributor
Car: '08 Acura TL
Send a private message to TurboLag23 Find all posts by TurboLag23 Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by HammrsHell View Post
HAHA i would love to have a raptor as well! Cheepest one i could find had 125k miles and they still wanted $40,000.... What all have you done to you H6?
Haha not the Ford F150 Raptor, the Raptor Supercharger for the H6. Boosts power to about 300 whp comfortably, and could probably push it even higher. Definitely a beastly upgrade, but pricy as hell. $7,200 for the kit, plus more money on top of that if you get upgraded headers and a tune. Although on a side note, whoever is selling a Ford Raptor with 125k on it for $40,000 needs a reality check hahahaha.

I had a 2004 Outback H6 LLBean up until May last year (it's now being driven by my brother). The engine itself is downright amazing and absolutely bulletproof, although the one in my OB was let down by the derpy 4EAT. I have heard that the 5EAT in the 2005+ ones is much improved in this respect, and can be improved further through modifications (search bar's right up there hahaha; I believe ClimberD@HexMods is the name to look for). Also, the EZ30 in the 2005-2009 Legacies is the EZ30R, which is more powerful and better all-around.

So yes, my vote is H6.