View Single Post
#51: 03-03-2013, 05:39 AM

Sludgeroo
Title: Rocket Surgeon
Car: 1999 Lesbian Moving Van
Send a private message to Sludgeroo Find all posts by Sludgeroo Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zues Marine View Post
Ya know, I'm pretty disappointed that this is the successor to my aftermarket thread, especially since you could have just thrown up a single link to whiteline and said go from there, since that where half the links are leading to anyways, and you also took off like 60% of what i had on there...including different options for different budgets and brands, including things non-traditional upgrades that are possible..

..all im seeing from this is a bunch of 'will it fit' questions and 'yeah i didn't include that cuz it doesn't bolt up in 20 minutes' shit... instead there's a 'performance stickers' category that not only makes this look like an amateur honda club, but also comprimises the integrity of the whole damn thing...the **** man? imma fix some links in my old thread and help some people out..

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthrea...ed-147261.html
I remembered these stickies being better equipped than now.

I like the budgeting thing, people can mess around with cars on a budget. I am a firm believer in that, although the popular thing to say is "don't play with cars without $"

That's what this forum is about, to help people, looking forward to it zues