View Single Post
#4: 03-01-2013, 09:50 PM
StoplightAssassin's Avatar
Title: That's unpossible!
Rank: Donating Member
Car: 2012 Hammerhead-i Eagle Thrust
Posts: 8,708
iTrader: (14)
Send a private message to StoplightAssassin Find all posts by StoplightAssassin Reply With Quote
It's the rubber coupler on the intercooler to throttle body hose. It's most likely torn or bent out of shape. Very common. Ditch the coupler and call it a wrap.