View Single Post
#29: 02-24-2013, 11:22 AM

c-lo
Title: Flying W00t Monkey
Car: 05 Atlantic Blue LGT Wagon,07 Civic EX
Send a private message to c-lo Find all posts by c-lo Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by alostsok View Post
C-lo -- Thats impressive. You never got an AP? If so, why not?

What do you think you've spent approximately on repairs/replacements over the past 120k miles?

I never saw the need?? all i ever did was beef up the suspension with a new rear sway bar. has strut tower bars on it too front and back. I do non stop driving to work 30 miles each way. always been happy with the performance and never saw the need for an AP.

repairs past 120k? I keep all my invoices, but I don't know the cost.

I'd have to think about it. I don't keep a log of what I've done. I just do what's needed. new calipers up front. rebuilt turbo, new radiator hoses, new cam seal i think, i think my clutch was replaced again after 120k. (it's been done twice now). switched to an 08 single mass clutch. much better. I think that's it.

but I've replaced the turbo twice now, first one had 98k, second had about 120k on it. replaced it with a rebuilt at 209650. I've replaced a cracked radiator too. there's more...mostly all wear and tear items.