Thread: VF52 worth it?
View Single Post
#16: 02-24-2013, 10:52 AM

LosAngelesLGT
Title: Flying W00t Monkey
Car: 05 LGT 5mt 371hp on 91oct & 06 OBXT Stg1
Send a private message to LosAngelesLGT Find all posts by LosAngelesLGT Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by subymike View Post
Yeah ive already got a stg 2 exedy im installing with everything else. So im good there. And im looking to be around 350ish whp.
Do not use that exedy. Just don't. If you do want to torture yourself, go for it. Particularly do not use with the F1/exedy 13.7lb lwfw. If you ARE going to use, you must use tsk3 kit as the exedy TOB is a POS and could cost you a tranny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subymike View Post
Well its dd/ occasional 1/4 car. And unfortunately e85 isnt easily available in my area so maybe 18g or vf52 might be my better choice then?
You already bought fueling and you are still considering a vf52? You bought fueling and you are considering a 18g over a 20g?

Id love for you to explain to me your reasoning as there is no major difference between a 18g vs 20g lag-wise when compared to OEM (both are similarly more laggy than oem) but there is a meaningful difference power wise and one actually makes buying the fueling worth it.

Anyhow, the best turbo for you is 20g^7cm or 20g^7.5cm. A BnR 20g is probably the best solution financially.