thanks for all the responses.
Don't get me wrong, it's been a great car, and I don't know what else I would even get (unless I was in a position to spend a lot more).
I've been debating getting the AP to convince myself just to keep it (I'm sure it will do the trick in that regard), but I'm concerned about having to spend an additional couple of grand on maintenance/repairs (either with or without the AP) in the next year or two just to decide it's no longer worth keeping it after I'm at 110k+ mi. and with an AP, making it all the less desirable for someone else, you know?
It seems like the choice is: sell it now or drive it another 60k miles.