#1: 02-21-2013, 08:00 PM
FS (WA): **FEELER** 2008 Legacy GT Limited Sedan Stealth Mode - NLFS

ICEBERG1
Title: Senior Member
Car: 08' LGT Stealth, 13' Crosstrek
Send a private message to ICEBERG1 Find all posts by ICEBERG1
***Decided I will not be selling at this time maybe in the future though***

Year, Make and Model: 2008 Subaru Legacy GT Limited Sedan
Color: 3M Matte Gray Metallic (DGM underneath)
Miles: 44,500 will go up as this is a DD
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Title: Clear - no accidents
Lien:
VIN:
Seller's email address:
Asking Price: $28,000

***PLEASE READ CAREFULLY***
Serious buyers will be shown receipts, documentation, and be taken for a test drive (I'll be driving) Buyers serious enough to put a sizeable down payment in my hand will be allowed to test drive. Contract will be signed that if during test drive you abuse/ break the vehicle I keep your deposit. $28,000 is the "asking price" I will consider reasonable offers and possible trades+cash for other clean low mileage Subarus (outback wagon, forester, brat)

History

Purchased the vehicle used with around 32,000 from Mike Scarff Subaru in Auburn, WA. To my knowledge the vehicle has never been in any major accidents and has never been in any accidents while in my possession. All maintenance has been done on time and usually ahead of time. Since stage 2 oil has been changed every 3 months with Eneos Synthetic by Pacific Import Auto. I don't drive much so the oil is changed way before mileage interval. Before Stage 2 most oil changes were done at either Mike Scarff or Outback Auto. This car has been great to me and I have had fun modding it over the past 3 years. Almost all modifications have been done by reputable shops and I have most paperwork and documentation. I am only looking to sell it because my job has changed and I will be commuting a long distance and would like something more comfortable and better on gas mileage.

Performance

Here is a link to my build thread:
http://legacygt.com/forums/showthrea....html?t=192952

At 43,394 I upgraded the car to a VF52 with an EWG setup. This was all done at Pacific Import Auto (PIA). The following parts were used in the upgrade:

-VF52 used w/ less than 10,000 miles from a 2012 WRX
-Process West Top Mount
-Injector Dynamics 850cc injectors
-38mm Tial EWG with Grimmspeed EWG up pipe
-Custom rerouting of WG into downpipe
-Grimmspeed Internal WG bracket so the the WG wasn't welded shut
-Deatchwerks Fuel Pump DW65c
-Cobb SF Intake and Air Box

Previous Upgrades

-Perrin Exhaust (cans and tips powdercoated flat black)
-CNT catted DP
-PTP Turbo Blanket
-Grimmspeed EBS
-Perrin SSK w/ shifter bushings
-Shifter Bushings
-STI trans mount
-STI crossmember bushings
-trans fluid changed to Subaru Extra S
-Subtle Solutions Radiator and alternator shrouds
-Optima Red top less than 6 mos old

In addition to these parts PIA performed compression test to be sure motor was strong enough to handle upgrade. And for good measure spark plugs were replaced with Denso Iridium One Step Colder Plugs. Car was dyno tuned and produced 317hp and 343tq this was with a conservative tune because I was more concerned with longevity of the motor vs crazy numbers. I actually drive like a grandma and really have never even pushed it to its capabilities. Another reason why I'm looking to sell. Hopefully the next buyer will be willing to cut her loose.

Braking/Suspension

The car is very stable, and stops very well.

-Progress Sways F+R
-Kartboy F+R endlinks
-Tien Flex Coilovers (installed around 41k miles)
-DBA slotted rotors
-Hawk HP+ pads
-Stainless Lines
-ATE super blue fluid

Exterior

As you'll see from the pics this is by far the most unique part of this car. I get numerous compliments and most people ask me where I got the "paint work" done. Then I tell them it's vinyl wrapped and if they even know what that is they are amazed. Most of the exterior modifactions were done by Guardline Performance Protection Films in Puyallup, WA.

-Guardline full wrap 3M Matte Gray Metallic. The door jambs are wrapped as well so when doors are opened the color matches. This is not easy or cheap to get done. Additionally they wrapped the roof in carbon fiber, the grille in flat black, custom color matched Subaru badges, and some other accents like rear bumper garnish. The taillights are also tinted and then have a matte overlay to go with the rest of the car but still allow light through.
-Plasti dipped 06-07 JNA Sti front lip modified to fit
-Blacked out, cleared, and demon eye mod (not wired up currently) done to headlights by Vision Mode
-5000k HID in headlights all other exterior lights upgraded to LED including fog lights (have many extra misc bulbs)
-OEM Subaru splash guards
-Stanza C/F Hood scoop
-Stanza C/F Rear window spoiler
-RREV C/F rear bumper reflector covers
-RREV C/F fog light surrounds
-RREV rear lip spoiler
-Powdercoated wrinkle black Hella Horns mounted behind grill
-35% tint all around including front windshield
-Perrin tow hook license plate mount
-drilled tow hook cover for licsens plate mount and extra non drilled cover for show purposes

Wheels

-18" Prodrive PFF7 custom powder coated Lazer Black w/ satin clear
-Extra PFF7 un-powdercoated that is possibly out of round could be repaired and powder coated in event one of the wheels was damaged irreparably
-Original Prodrive Center Caps
-Matching Prodrive Valve Stem Covers
-Muteki SR48 Burning Blue Neon Lugs w/ matching locks
-Yokohama S.Drives w/ less than 10k miles

Interior

The interior is very clean aside from a few minor scratches here and there. Leather is soft, supple and no cracks or excessive wear. Everything works perfectly.

-Guardline vinyl wrapped over wood grain trim with C/F vinyl
-Matching C/F vinyl shift boot, ebrake boot and armrest cover from redlinegoods
-All interior lighting upgrdaded to LED
-Perrin flat gray Shift knob short style
-Cubby pod with Prosport Halo Series AFR and Boost Guages
-STI pedals (for late model subie black and silver, not cherry blossom)
-matching Prosport Dead Pedal
-OEM Floor Mats and Set of OEM All Weather Mats

Summary

You can see there has been a signifacant amount of work put into this car and almost all of it was done tastefully and the majority of the work has been done by some of the best shops in WA. I have over 15,000 invested into this car on top of what its worth so I think that 28,000 is a good place to start. It is very well taken care of and I have a binder full of receipts and documentation as well as some original parts that will go with the vehicle.

NOW FOR THE PICTURES
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	61366_4542020982259_2011538918_n.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	143009   Click image for larger version

Name:	170410_10151076048254345_984418602_o.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	385.7 KB
ID:	143010   Click image for larger version

Name:	409704_3897575191517_1799777743_n.jpg