View Single Post
#18: 02-19-2013, 12:13 PM

Brainchild Customs
Title: Contributor
Location: DC Suburbs Team EM>TION|PIPER MOTORSPORT|FALKEN TIRE
Car: TURBOXS|ANDREWTECH 11 LGT & '02 WRX
Send a private message to Brainchild Customs Find all posts by Brainchild Customs Reply With Quote
wow! thanks everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgyozzy View Post
Looks fantastic. Is the Tommy Kaira Rear Under Spoiler a direct fit?
sort of. The general shape is fine, but the body shop told me that even the JDM bumper must be different because there were some small differences that caused it to be a bit more work than a simple paint and install. He actually removed the rear bumper and permenantly adhered the lip. The reflectors also had to be shaved down very slightly because the recess for them to sit in was too tight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace2010LGT View Post
Very badass. Not a fan of bronze wheels but your car is f'ing nice.
Thanks! the new wheels are GT Silver, so that should take care of that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perscitus View Post
Pure h0tness. The blacked-out grill goes great with the overall OEM+ look.

Good choice of JDM parts too - as always.

Quick side-note: No need to explain tS and such or JDM-only.
People will either know, appreciate and respect what they see or as noobs won't understand, yet, which is also ok.
Thanks, I'm used to writing my mod lists for show judges where you have to assume they have ZERO knowledge of specific parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2baru View Post
Since I was chatting back and forth you about the 19x9.5s awhile back. Thought I'd ask of you think running the 265/35 would rub on the inside near the strut for stock clearances? Seems like on willtheyfit.com it be ok, figured I'd ask you since you've done a test fit with those works
Never actually did a test fit on the car or with tires They only sent the wheel so we could test for brake clearance. I don't think there will be any issue with fitment on them with the coilovers, it may need a fender roll though.
The Following User Says Thank You to Brainchild Customs For This Useful Post:
s2baru (02-19-2013)