2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited Sedan
145,326 Miles
Vin#4S3BL67685214358
Bennington, VT
Blue with Tan Interior
2.5L Turbocharged Engine with 5-speed automatic Transmission
Asking $7995obo
Rebuilt Title In Hand

I'm selling my 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited Sedan. I picked this car up a few weeks ago to re-sell and make a few bucks on. The car is 100% stock and mechically sound with no known issues. Just did the 150k service which includes; all fluids changed, tires rotated and balanced, air filter replaced and park plugs replaced alomg with a 50 point inspection.

I dont know a ton about this car's history but it is very clean, doesnt show signs of an almost 9 year old car. No rust on the undercarraige but does has a very small amount of rust starting on the LR quater due to a dent that chipped the paint(pictured). Also not sure why it has a rebuilt title didnt even realize until I was Just looking at the title. I couldnt find any signs of structural damage or repairs and they car drives smooth and straight. So whatever the damage was, it must have been minor or professionally repaired.

I just had the brakes resurfaced and new pads installed. A few other minor things like endlinks and swaybar bushings. It comes with 2 set of tires, one almost new set of winters(mounted) and a set of all seasons with one season left on them. The windsheild has a crack in it which would probably need to be replaced to pass inspection. I will replace it depending on the final selling price.

I'm asking $7995obro. Pm me with any questions or text me at 802.733.eight one five eight. Thanks for looking.

Sponsored links