View Single Post
#6: 02-12-2013, 09:36 PM

saitek2xx
Title: New Member
Send a private message to saitek2xx Find all posts by saitek2xx Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Marker View Post
Have you test driven an IS? I did and the interior is severely smaller than a 5th gen Legacy. Also, there is a stupid hump in the driver side by the right leg. It really annoyed me.
Not yet. I'm planning on test driving one next week.

IS250's interior space seems very limited as you mentioned. Rear seat space is probably not really useful unless an 10 year old is sitting in it. So is the trunk space.

I'm looking for an white 3.6R Legacy 2010~2011 but it's very hard to find those near where I live. And I do not want the limited version because I'm not a fan of the wood trim even though it would have the navigation. I'm thinking of getting a normal 3.6R and put an aftermarket navi/audio deck.

Only thing that's stopping me from buying a 3.6R right away is the quality of the interior and the road noise but I guess I could ignore all that if it drives good.

I remember a year and a half ago when I was searching for a car, I had Nissan Maxima in mind because on paper it's what I wanted. But once I test drove the car, I hated it. It was just not what I expected and it felt like my 98 Maxima SE was better.

So I guess it will all come down to the test drive..