Title: Contributing V.P.
Car: 12 X3
Send a private message to bigjweb Find all posts by bigjweb Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfoyle View Post
C'mon SOA, you can afford it!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTEASER View Post
Maybe SOA can do something to arrange and possibly host a nationwide meetup for all of us at the plant in Indiana. I'd be up for the drive if for no other reason than to get the opportunity to meet all of you. It could be a marketing opportunity for them and if, by chance, they are planning on producing a GT again, it could be rolled into a new model launch.
I undertand everyone wants to help a fellow member and is feeling all warm, but SOA being a huge corporation probably doesn't give a shit about any of us. Outside of this forum is a thing called reality. That reality consists of a guy that modded his car outside of oem spec and it broke. It happens all the time. Look around there is prob a dozen or so cases of popped engines on here alone. Maybe if there was a feel good story like "single mother of five has cancer and can't afford to fix her car" SOA would assist. Personally I think what you guys are doing is awesome and I hope everything works out perfectly for surly, but let's be real.