Title: Junior Member
CAR IS SOLD
Year, Make and Model: 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited Sedan
Color: Brilliant Silver Metallic, Black leather interior
Miles: 115,350 + about 20 miles a day
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Title: Clear - no accidents
Lien: Yes, USAA.
Location: Bluffton, SC
Seller's email address:
Asking Price: $10,500
I am the second owner, I purchased the vehicle in August 2011 from a dealer in Alexandria VA and drove it back to SC. The vehicle is very clean and appears to have been driven and used by one person (i.e., little to no use of the passenger or back seats). At that time of purchase the vehicle had 99,xxx miles. I have performed all of the recommended maintenance on the vehicle (see below). It is still a very clean, nice riding and handling LGT. I enjoy it very much, however I am in need of a larger vehicle. This is my only reason for selling. I do have a lien on the vehicle, but will work with the buyer to ensure a smooth sale.
1/14/12 --> 105,250 miles, Timing belt, pulleys, water pump, accessory belts, thermostat, coolant, spark plugs.
1/21/12 --> 105, 900 miles, Axle - front passenger
1/28/12 --> 106,000 miles, Transmission and Rear Differential fluid
7/26/12 --> 110,467 miles, 4 wheel alignment
9/30/12 --> 112,186 miles, K&N air filter, drop in style.
8/20/11 --> 100,000 miles, Llumar Windows tint, 35%, so it is legal in a lot of states.
12/17/11 --> 103,000 miles, DDM HID headlights, 35W 4500K.
5/3/12 --> 108,000 mile, STi uppipe, CNT catless downpipe, all new gaskets, shifter bushings, rear shifter mount.
5/5/12 --> 108,060 miles, Cobb Access Port Stage 2 Tune.
7/7/12 --> 110,000 miles, Enkei Raijin 18x8 et45 w/ Continental DW 225/40/18.
7/14/12 --> Tein H Tech Springs, stock shocks.
- Everything on the car works as expected
- All maintenance is up to date
- Modded nicely without going over the top
- I have all off the OEM exhaust parts and springs.
- Needs nothing but gas and a driver
- The access port will go with the sale of the vehicle
- I DO NOT have the stock OEM wheels, only the Enkei wheels.
- There is a ding/scratch on the driver side hood. I will provide a few close up pictures to show more detail.
- There is a dent on the drivers side, very close to the scratch on the hood. I will provide a few close up pictures to show more detail.
More pictures of interior and scratch on hood to come. Please email me with any questions.
Last edited by phillyd; 02-27-2013 at 07:21 PM..