View Single Post
#5: 02-04-2013, 08:14 PM

MD7305
Title: New Member
Send a private message to MD7305 Find all posts by MD7305 Reply With Quote
The turbo heat shield was still there. The car looks stock and no indication of mods. According to the dealer a couple traded this car and a 2013 BRZ with 3k miles for something new on their lot. It's a Ford dealership so I was curious what they traded for, who knows?

In other related news I called local Subaru dealerships to see what, if any, service records they had for the car. One service department had one record, 12/2011, for a inquiry on the 60K service, brake inspection, and had the trans serviced. The second service department had no records but went the extra mile and looked it up on Subaru's database. The tech said that the records went back to 2006 but were coded and he had no clue what some of the codes meant, but believed mostly routine service as they repeated at regular intervals. One specific entry was for an axle and hub replacement. No date given. I also found out that this particular dealership offers a complimentary inspection on used cars. I'm going to ask the seller if I can take it to be inspected, only downside is the dealership is about 50 miles away. Not sure what their response will be.

Last edited by MD7305; 02-04-2013 at 08:24 PM..