View Single Post
#215: 02-04-2013, 03:30 PM

GTEASER
Title: Teaser of the G
Car: '12 Legacy GT Stage1 **McDowell Tuned**
Send a private message to GTEASER Find all posts by GTEASER Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBopper View Post
^^Wasn't he staying with his Mom, to help her get back on her feet...?
As soon as I saw Bob's post, which was right after mine, I thought, "Oh yeah! that's right." I have since thanked Bob's post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post
I don't want to be a dick but you really need to watch what you assume. The guys mother is not doing so well. He is doing the commendable thing and has been in Michigan for months and the car has been sitting in NY. He can elaborate more if he chooses.
Not taken as dickish, Blizz. It was a simple mistake. I had forgotten that Rutchard was being chivalrous and doing a really commendable thing by helping his mom out. I can edit it if you'd like.

You know, sometimes I feel a little disconnected from you guys way out here on the West Coast. Many of you have had the opportunity to meet eachother. Here in NorCal I don't have another 5th gen LGT guy to meet up with. There are a few, but they are not really active here on the forum except for the occassional flurry and then nothing for months. I value all of your guys experience and discussion, and I certainly wouldn't purposely disparrage or disrespect any of you.