View Single Post
#8: 02-04-2013, 11:36 AM

Tehnation
Title: Contributing V.P.
Car: 05 LGT LTD 5MT OBP, Stage 2 Cryotuned
Send a private message to Tehnation Find all posts by Tehnation Reply With Quote
My car already has the eibach lowering springs. So maybe I should consider just the struts. I drive fast frequently, on the highway I do at least 70, 100+ if there is not traffic. I cant stand how loose it gets the faster I go. I assume I need a lot stiffer strut to get rid of all this body roll, and I want to change all the bushings to get out as much slop as possible. I like nimble. My car swings forward and backward to much(accelerating/braking) and left to right in the rear. Screw comfort, I would prefer solid metal and feeling every bump on the road over a softer ride. The stiffer the better. Little help!!!

So my new list:
-4 koni struts
-positive caster front forward and rear control arm bushing
-whiteline roll center/bumpsteer kit and steering rack bushings.
-rear trailing arm bushings

Now i'm not sure about my rear control arms.... I think I will now put those for last, I figured they were flimsy and stronger control arms would take out some of the flex in the rear, let me know if i'm incorrect! The main goal is for tighter steering and better response. I appreciate all of your input, it was greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Tehnation; 02-04-2013 at 12:34 PM..