View Single Post
#1: 02-01-2013, 03:10 PM
New to the ship!

sodium303
Title: Junior Member
Car: 06' LGT LTD
Send a private message to sodium303 Find all posts by sodium303 Reply With Quote
Hello everyone!

I would like to introduce myself as Sodium.

I have just got my Scoob, 06' LGT Limited. 5spd black on black.

I love this car and have had my eye's set on this vehicle for quite sometime. I been on the prowl on a WRX 2002-2004 because i thought the LGT was way out of my price range, but the other day i found her. I am looking forward to do basic mods. Coming from the Honda scene...this is way better. Even though i miss my honda :/ . I will eventually upgrade the exhaust to something i am still researching, and also a DP, UP and a cobb access port. I want this thing to be FAST. and suspension wise i will be upgrading to Coilovers and definitely getting rid of those wheel to something more agressive.

Any how, a little about myself. I work as a service technician at KIA. Pretty nice vehicles i must say, at least the newer line. I am a musician/DJ/Producer. Upcoming here in Colorado. Been in the Electronic Dance music scene from some time playing at basically the best known clubs in denver....Beta, Church, Vinyl...I am trying to get more show's and shit even Djing at parties. I also am attending college gettin that edgumication in Business management. Pretty dope.

Here is a link to my music..check it out! https://soundcloud.com/sodiumn

With out further a do....here she is.

She does look a little different now. i will update pics soon
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	leggy.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	140770  
Sponsored links