I'll keep the intro brief, here is my car.
Spartan was the 2nd owner, and I am now the 5th. Currently it has 115k on the clock, but definitely doesn't show it. All I've been doing with it right now has been getting the paint to as close to perfect as I can reasonably manage. In the coming weeks I'll need to take care of the condensation problem with the passenger side headlight and get around to fixing the leaky sandwich plate for the oil pressure gauge.
EDIT: 151k miles as of 9/20/16
CURRENT MOD LIST!
- Perrin 3" Turbo Inlet
- JR Tuned @ P&L
- Top feed conversion w/ TGV deletes
- Radium Engineering topfeed fuel rails
- -6AN fuel lines
- Injector Dynamics 1000CC injectors
- Aeromotive X1 fuel pressure regulator
- Deatschwerks 300C fuel pump
- Catless up pipe
- CNT Racing 3" catted downpipe
- Invidia Q300 exhaust
- GrimmSpeed CAI
- GrimmSpeed Cross Pipe
- GrimmSpeed TMIC
- Turbosmart Kompact BPV
- GrimmSpeed 3mm phenolic resin spacers
- GrimmSpeed 3-port EBCS
- Throttle body coolant bypass
- Competition Clutch Stage 2 kit w/ Lightwieght Flywheel
- Moore Performance transmission blast plates
- Bilstein struts with Swift springs and 1/4" saggy butt shims (perfectly level stance)
- Ralitek rear sway bar w/ HD front end links and new stock rear end links
- 08 STi LCA bushings
- Kartboy Pitch Stop Mount
- Kartboy Transmission Crossmember Bushings
- Group N Transmission Mount
- Perrin front/ Group N rear shifter bushings
- 17" 2004 STi BBS wheels (245/40/17 Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tires)
- 2004 STi Brembos, front and rear
- KNS brakes rear adapter brackets and parking brake shoe adapter
- Prosport Halo series boost and oil pressure gauges in the cubby
- Innovate LC-2 wideband on the steering column
- Shortened stock shifter
- Cobb Adjustable Short Shifter
- WRX pedals w/ dead pedal
- MTX re-q5 signal processor (provides an auxiliary input)
- Alpine components up front
- 1000 watt 4 channel amp
- STi floor mats
- DAMD steering wheel
- Evo X Recaro Seats (Planted Engineering seat brackets)
- Custom leather shift boot, ebrake boot, and armrest cover
- Custom REAL carbon fiber center console trim
- 50% tint all around
- Flapatax mud flaps
- HID retrofit with custom housings from Nordic Retrofit
- Yellow fog tint
- Tinted reverse lights
- Tinted mirror turn signals
- Red overlay on tail lights and 3rd brake light
- Custom REAL carbon fiber grill winglets
- Custom REAL carbon fiber side mirror caps
- Custom REAL carbon fiber hatch garnish
- Bayson R front lip
- Radium Engineering catch cans
- Turbo Blanket
Today I played with wheels.
Oh the benefits of a wagon. Fits eight wheels, a full size jack, and a toolbox with room to spare!
Fitted up some wheels to decide which ones I'd like to keep and which to sell. To begin with we have the current winter wheel, some 17" ASA wheel that I actually quite like.
Next some 17" gold RPF1s off my WRX. I really liked these too.
Then the 18" gunmetal Buddyclub P1s that came with the Legacy. I liked these the most.
It was a tough call, but I think I'm gonna sell the Enkei's. I already have 5 people lined up to buy them.