I'll keep the intro brief, here is my car.
Spartan was the 2nd owner, and I am now the 5th. Currently it has 115k on the clock, but definitely doesn't show it. All I've been doing with it right now has been getting the paint to as close to perfect as I can reasonably manage. In the coming weeks I'll need to take care of the condensation problem with the passenger side headlight and get around to fixing the leaky sandwich plate for the oil pressure gauge.
CURRENT MOD LIST!
- Stage 2 tune from Infamous Tuning
- Catless up pipe
- CNT Racing 3" catted downpipe
- Invidia Q300 exhaust
- Perrin short ram intake w/ K&N filter
- Removed banjo bolt filter
- Bilstein struts with Swift springs and 1/4" saggy butt shims (perfectly level stance)
- Ralitek rear sway bar w/ HD front end links and new stock rear end links
- 08 STi LCA bushings
- Perrin front/ Group N rear shifter bushings
- 18" Buddy Club P1's w/ Continental ExtremeContact DW
- 17" 2008 WRX wheels w/ Blizzaks
- Prosport Halo series boost and oil pressure gauges in the cubby
- Shortened stock shifter
- Delrin shift knob painted gunmetal, w/ custom shift boot
- WRX pedals w/ dead pedal
- MTX re-q5 signal processor (provides an auxiliary input)
- Alpine components up front
- 1000 watt 4 channel amp
- All weather mats
- 50% tint all around
- Flapatax mud flaps
- “Black out” front grille and headlights
- Yellow fog tint
- 6000k HID kit
- Tinted reverse lights
- Tinted mirror turn signals
- Red overlay on tail lights and 3rd brake light
- 3m Di-Noc on grille wings, b pillars, and rear chrome strip
Today I played with wheels.
Oh the benefits of a wagon. Fits eight wheels, a full size jack, and a toolbox with room to spare!
Fitted up some wheels to decide which ones I'd like to keep and which to sell. To begin with we have the current winter wheel, some 17" ASA wheel that I actually quite like.
Next some 17" gold RPF1s off my WRX. I really liked these too.
Then the 18" gunmetal Buddyclub P1s that came with the Legacy. I liked these the most.
It was a tough call, but I think I'm gonna sell the Enkei's. I already have 5 people lined up to buy them.