View Single Post
#1: 01-28-2013, 06:47 PM
Stage 2+ 5th Gen Owners, I need your advice/help

pfoyle
Title: Contributing V.P.
Car: Brentuned '10GT-RacerX TMIC, Invidia TBE
Send a private message to pfoyle Find all posts by pfoyle Reply With Quote
So currently my LGT is Stage 2 with Invidia TBE and a Brentune. I also have a 20mm Whiteline adjustable RSB set on the 21mm setting and a GTSpec FSTB. When (if?) they are available, I have already pre-ordered the RCE black/Bilstein shocks package. Unless this build falls through, I will go that route for the suspension rather than coilovers.

In the Spring, I will be purchasing and installing the RacerX TMIC and getting dyno-tuned once more.

My question for you guys: Are there any other obvious/simple (power) mods I should be considering before bolting her to the dyno again? I'm not considering a turbo swap at this point, so mostly I'm curious about bolt-on parts/swaps that are simple but will provide noticeable gains. I don't feel any NEED to do more than the upgraded TMIC at this point, but if there's something obvious that I'm missing, I'll certainly consider it. Seems like most of the other power gains people are getting are from significant changes, which I probably don't have the $$$ for at this point...

Eventually I will do some work on the transmission, but with a dyno-tune already lined up, I'm limiting myself to straightforward HP/TQ gains at this point, again, for monetary reasons.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice you all can provide. Look forward to hearing what y'all have to say!
Sponsored links