View Single Post
#9: 01-28-2013, 01:36 PM
 
 Moddiction
Moddiction's Avatar
Title: Vendor II
Location: Northeast PA
Car: 2008 OBP Legacy GT SC'd Honda S2000
Posts: 1,376
iTrader: (7)
Send a private message to Moddiction Find all posts by Moddiction Reply With Quote
Ok cool. I'll try replacing the battery. I did take the key apart once this started happening and everything looked good inside. No gunk or anything like that

The car battery I just replaced day after I bought the car since it lost its charge really quickly and appeared to be original battery. Had a lot of corrosion on it as well.
Could replacing the battery some how blow a fuse that could do these kinds of things?