View Single Post
#10: 01-28-2013, 12:38 PM

cresintern1972
Title: New Member
Car: 2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Sport
Send a private message to cresintern1972 Find all posts by cresintern1972 Reply With Quote
Well, the gauges on my Sport 2.5i are quite plain and would love to have the ones on the Limited, but oh well.... atleast I have the 18's!!!

Speaking of the 18's the handling is quite good and the ride doesnt seem much rougher than the premium I drove with 17's.....

The CVT is gonna take some time for me to get used to, but to be honest I may never get used to it, because it feels like an automatic that is slipping but everyone has has been telling me"welcome to the world of the CVT"

Its funny, I test drove a 13' accord sport with CVT and it was quite responsive and felt a bit different than the Legacy CVT.... BUT the seats and lumbar support were awful, like a knee in your middle back and the seats were not heated and there was no sunroof.... But you can get one for $22,500 OTD with some internet bargaining.... and those 18's look great on that car...

Another grievance I have with the Legacy is the crappy EL 400 turunza tires.... the accord had $300 michelin primacy skins, BUT again despite all of this the Legacy is the car I preferred!!!

Last edited by cresintern1972; 01-28-2013 at 12:39 PM.. Reason: mispelling
The Following User Says Thank You to cresintern1972 For This Useful Post:
talkgtr (01-29-2013)