View Single Post
#11: 01-27-2013, 08:25 PM

Bootsie
Title: Member
Car: 2013 SWP Legacy 2.5i Sport
Send a private message to Bootsie Find all posts by Bootsie Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfoley4 View Post
The link applies to the USB port too. My friend has a 4S and tried it in my car. If I remember right the functionality was off/on. Sometimes it would work and sometimes it wouldn't. I think it might be a support problem.
I'll look it over again, thanks! That is weird maybe it will work better with the next software update...

Quote:
Originally Posted by laz View Post
I do bluetooth and use a charger. Same difference. I like it better since I retain full iphone functionality. Volume seems fine to me. And it auto connects/disconnects and if I have a full charge I do not worry about connecting the phone.

X
Yes I could do that but I don't have a charger (old car charged the phone for me) and it is more about the fact that my brand new car is being weird, there are ways around it and I will definitely use it on Bluetooth more, but I would like to have all the options I paid for available to me...

I figured out the volume issue so that is fine now.... But is there anyone else on this forum with an iPhone and a 2013 leggy that could chime in if their radio works? Thanks!