Color: Diamond Gray Metallic
Miles: 107,xxx
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual
Title: Clear - no accidents
Lien: No liens
VIN: 4S3BL696073205479
Seller's email address: millerdmsm@aol.com
Asking Price: SOLD

Background:For sale is my 6 speed manual 2007 Subaru Legacy Spec B with 107,xxx miles. I am the original adult owner. It was purchased new in March 2008 with 100 miles on it. The dealer installed an STI cold air intake and STI cat-back exhaust at 200 miles (have receipts). The only other modifications are the Sylvania ZXE H7 bulbs. The car has not been raced or rallied. It has been my daily driver since 2008. I have maintained the car with regular synthetic oil changes along with fluid changes on the transmission, differential, brake fluid and clutch fluid. The tires and all four brakes have been replace recently (<2000 miles) along with all fluids and filters (yes including the cabin air filter at <200 miles). The headlight bulbs are also brand new along with new platinum plugs (<200 miles). The battery is just over a year old. The car has spent it's entire life in south Florida and there is no rust on the car anywhere. The body is clean with the exception of normal wear and some door dings. I have consistently touched up stone chips and scratches. The car has never been in an accident. The mud flaps mysteriously disappeared at the airport several years back and have not been replaced. The shocks are original, but still perform well (again, I have not abused the car). I was going to purchase coil-overs, but thought I should leave that to the lucky new owner. I have also not had the timing belt replaced yet as I was going to go with some performance upgrades. I can arrange to have the work done for the new owner or you can have it done when you get her home. The interior is clean and only has a few imperfections, namely wear at the gas pedal and some of the decals on the radio/dash are worn off. The dash has gone sticky and I have tried without success to make the dealer/Subaru address this issue as it seems to be somewhat common on these cars. It isn't a problem as it still cleans up well, it's just sticky... The Intelligent Drive knob is cracked, but functions normally. The e-brake pleather's glue quit working a long time ago and is in the center console. I have ALL the original keys, manual, tools, spare, jack, etc. along with the original dealer sales sticker. I have a clean title for the car and will accept cashier's check/wire transfer/cash for payment (in that order). I am not interesting in trading.I had every intention of keeping the car or I wouldn't have just sunk a bunch of cash in the tires, brakes, fluids, etc.; but I had an opportunity to snag another great car on short notice. So alas, my loss is your gain. If you want a truly unmolested, well cared for Spec B, here is your chance. I am no longer driving the car so she's sitting here waiting for you to come get her...

Contact me by e-mail or PM for any questions or requests for information.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1402.JPG
Views:	172
Size:	256.8 KB
ID:	140019   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1401.JPG
Views:	156
Size:	215.8 KB
ID:	140020   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1404.JPG
Views:	170