View Single Post
#1: 01-20-2013, 02:15 PM
All put back together, with upgrades, new issue.

Cody480
Title: Member
Car: 07 Legacy GT
Send a private message to Cody480 Find all posts by Cody480 Reply With Quote
So I just got my BNR 16G, Stealth up-pipe, IP&T oil feed, and Cobb AP installed and decided to go for a cruise. I used the preloaded Stg 2 93OCT tune just because it seemed to be the closest match to my upgrades until i get a professional tune. So, i drove it around yesterday and went for a lightly spirited cruise. Everything seemed to be really good over the course of the drive until I was headed home and the vehicle didnt want to boost very high. It goes to about 5psi+- then theres a loud purge sound that seems to come from the intercooler area. The previous turbo did blow and this issue sounds nothing like this. I am really new to the boosted scene still and have very little knowledge of boost, and have no prior knowledge of the boxer. I did take a video to maybe help you help me. I dont have anyone else to help get the sound on video or to help me pinpoint. I have been reading about possible exhaust leaks and vacuum leaks and i have checked to see if any known (to me) lines had busted off but maybe thats not my issue. Any info is appreciated

^^^^VIDEO^^^^
Sponsored links