View Single Post
#1: 01-16-2013, 04:05 PM
Bay Area Install Day + BBQ

wpmarky
Title: vroom vroom
Car: 05 LGT Wagon 18g - formerly 08 spec.b
Send a private message to wpmarky Find all posts by wpmarky Reply With Quote
Hey everyone,

TLDR/BLUF- Who wants to get together to BBQ and work on cars?

Background: I'm planning on doing alot of maintenance and some minor installs to my new wagon in the next month or so. Since I moved to the city and no longer have my own garage, I will be asking my friend again to use their place that can fit 3-4 cars to be worked on at the same time and another 10 cars to park in their lot.

I'd like to invite anyone that needs help with their car for a new install, fixing old stuff, or just doing some maintenance. Or if you want to just hang out with some other LGT folks, that's kool too. If we finish early we could go for a chill drive somewhere.

Sorry no lift, no air tools, but there's lots of room. Last time we did this, there was about 6 LGT's doing anything from spark plugs, fixing suspension clunk, to some CEL troubleshooting.

Experience: I can do any LGT suspension, exhaust, drivetrain, turbo, or fueling install. I've also already worked on at least 8-10 norcal LGT's, so far I think all of their cars are running well =p. I've also done work on WRX/STI's, miatas, lexus, and my friend's Boxster, so if you have a non-subie that needs work just throw up what you're looking to get done.

Time and Loc:
Sunday March 31 - 9am-5pm
Campbell, ca 95008

Cost: Car labor will be free, and we will just split the tab for food & drinks.

Attendees: Just post here if you're interested, what you work you were looking to do, and what timeframe works for you.

Contra Costa Caravan
1. GTEASER
2. Cmt7410
3. UnderScr

South Bay Roll Call:
1. Roscoe22
2. LegAC_GT
3. TeriyakiBBS
4. chrispyvu

SF/North Bay
1. wpmarky
2. Diavolo
3. Heedz

Maybe
1) ScSpecB
2)WestCoast
3) KrazyKorean
4) arnold16890
5) 510Finn

Maybe not
1) Chris GTO TT

Last edited by wpmarky; 04-01-2013 at 11:29 AM..
Sponsored links