View Single Post
#49: 01-14-2013, 06:29 PM

SeeeeeYa
Title: Burning Monkey
Car: 2015 GBP CVT WRX Ltd
Send a private message to SeeeeeYa Find all posts by SeeeeeYa Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91boostedb20 View Post
Installed 39 inches of fuel injection hose in place of the old feed hose, test drove and I didn't feel a difference. I didn't reset the computer though, do you think I should try that? Maybe that load comp. table needs messed with?
It still exhibits the same studder?

It took me driving about half hour for the trims to stabilize after I flashed the tune, during which time it wasn't as smooth and it had a little FKL at low load. But afterward it was perfect.

Also, as jason points out, on his LGT he had to repopulate the table... that to me looked to be a rough fifty percent of the original. But he didn't have any issue to begin with since he had tuned it out with extensive tuning of the LC table. Still, he noted a change in low load FKL... I'm presuming also after some time for the ECU to learn things.

IMO it's never a bad thing to reset the ECU after any change. Probably especially now. Since the fuel line changes things to some extent, part of those changes mean changes to the LTFT... which need to adjust now. Resetting the ECU would speed that up.