View Single Post
#6: 01-12-2013, 11:18 PM

LoganZJ
Title: New Member
Send a private message to LoganZJ Find all posts by LoganZJ Reply With Quote
I ran both of these cars as base model lgts. I realized the leather should be a sign that the first one is a limited, so I modified my search, and it came back very close to the asking price. I don't believe the second one to be a limited model, but I am too new to these cars to even be sure of that.

The reason I am rushing this purchase is because I am moving back to colorado next week and I need a new car immediately. I only have 10k to spend and I was trying to put these cars in my price range...

A 4th gen lgt would be my very first choice of car and I am going to push for that as much as possible. If it is not, I have seen an 06 mazdaspeed 6 for 9k in Denver with only a dented sail panel. A wrx would be next on my list, but I live in summit county, and everyone has one.

I am arranging to have my brother test drive the second one this week because I am on the east coast right now, and he has a lot more subaru experience than I. If everything checks out mechanically, and reflects the ad (given the title and some rock rash on the front bumper) what do you guys think would be a fair price for that car?

I know that all answers are situational and open to interpretation, I am just trying to develop a good ballpark number to keep in mind.
Thank you everyone.